Eagle Rider, the world’s largest motorcycle rental and Tour Company making motorcyclists dreams come true for over 20 years is looking for a technician for our Church Falls, Virginia location.
Our technicians enjoy great benefits, year round work, excellent promotional and advancement prospects and opportunities to transfer anywhere within our entire United States network should you be looking for a change of scenery.
• Must be able to accurately perform full and complete diagnosis on products in for service.
• Must be able to communicate to General, Sales and Rental manager repairs necessary both verbally and in writing.
• Be able to work in a fast paced environment with a high level of attention to safety and quality workmanship.
• The ability to work in a clean professional manner.
• The ability to follow safety guidelines both in the workshop and when out on test rides.
• Ability to train, mentor, and transfer skills to less experienced technicians.
• Proficient in meeting deadlines and completing work productively and profitably.
• Ownership of complete set of tools
• Abide by all dealership policies pertaining to the department.
• Follow company dress codes and be well groomed at all times.
• Any other specific duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and the dealership as a whole.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees.
• From time to time work weekends, evenings and extra shifts to assist in company productivity with minimal tardiness.
• Lightspeed experience a plus
-Must possess a current M1 motorcycle endorsement and have a clean driving record
-Previous motorcycle dealership experience.
-Must be able to pass drug and background check
Please submit your resume if you feel you meet the requirements.