If you have a passion for motorcycles and love to interact with people in a fun and rewarding environment, you would be a great fit at Eaglerider. We are looking for sales driven and hard working individuals to work for an exciting organization. In 1992, EagleRider Pioneered the Harley Davidson Motorcycle Rental concept and the guided Motorcycle tour business. Today, we are the world's largest motorcycle tourism company specializing in rentals of motorcycles, ATVs, Dirt bikes and Scooters.
EagleRider Chicago is in search of a Parts Associate.
· Greet customers immediately in a professional and friendly manner.
· Work directly with walk-in and telephone customers to help determine and supply them with parts and accessories.
· Point out any sales, specials, or new merchandise to customers.
· Conduct or participate in periodic physical inventory of all merchandise (counts, reports, etc.)
· Ensure merchandise displays are stocked, clean, and appealing to customers.
· Supply parts information on repair orders to Service Manager
· Passion for people and motorcycles
· Knowledge of and experience with servicing of motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn.
· Ability to understand and communicate customer needs to techs